For anyone that’s looking for an easier solution to watching live videos like web cameras from your IP address, zsight is a great app. Zsight allows you to watch great quality live videos from your smartphone itself. If not, you can also enjoy watching live videos on your PC after downloading zsight on the computer. Zsight also allows you to record live video events. You can also take snapshots of the video with the help of this app. If you are willing to watch the video again, you can easily do so by going into your SD memory card.
Zsight is one of the best apps you can find in the video player and editors category. The app also makes it extremely easy to listen back to the audio from your recording. If you find the need to get this app downloaded on your PC, it can be a tricky process. To save you all of such confusion, we have come up with this article to help with downloading zsight for PC. After that, we’ll also look into a few other features of zsight and how else it can help you.
Steps to download Zsight app for PC
1. First, start by downloading Bluestacks or any android emulator of your choice.
2. On the home page of your android emulator click on the Google folder and go into the play store.
3. After doing so, you’ll see an empty field where you’ll have to enter your Gmail address and other details and then click on the sign-in option.
4. As soon as you sign into your Google play store, a screen similar to the one on your smartphone will appear.
5. Now, look for the search bar. As soon as you find it, type the name Zsight in the bar.
6. After finding the app, hit the download option and wait for it to be downloaded.
Downloading Zsight on your PC is a pretty easy and quick thing to do and all you need is a good android emulator. While all of the other emulators on the market work just as fine, we recommend that you use Bluestacks for the process. If you are going to be following the exact steps mentioned above, picking Bluestacks will save you a lot of frustration.
When you are done with downloading zsight, it’s time to install it to your computer. You can do so by following along with the steps that’ll show up on the screen of your device. After being done with the installation part, you can go on with configuring your zsight app.
- Start by creating a DNS account in order to be able to use it with Zsight IP cameras.
- Now, you should get to configuring the IP camera.
- Next step is to port forward for IP cameras.
- Get access to footage from the IP camera.
A few important features of Zsight
- Streaming live videos from any IP devices.
- Play the video back anytime from your SD card.
- You can communicate as well as listen to the live audio.
- Recording the live video is also very simple with zsight.
- Adding devices through QR code scanning.
- You can comfortably take snapshots of moments you find important and fun.
- Another thing you can do is configure your wifi settings on the device.
- You can also configure the remote connection of the device.
If streaming live videos is a significant part of your life and you’d like to do it on your PC, following the above steps is all you need to do. All of the people that would like to go a little deep into zsight can play around with the numerous features available with the app.