For all of the beginners out there, the easiest possible explanation for Wiseview is that it is an app that allows you to stream live videos on any of your electronic devices like your PC or mobile phone. You can easily download the app from your Google play store for android users or from the Apple store for iOS users. A few versions of this app are also available for Windows and Mac. But, if you would like to experience the mobile phone version of the app on your PC, this article is the right place for you to be in.
Downloading Wiseview App for PC
Downloading the Wiseview app onto your computer is a very easy process as long as you follow the steps mentioned below. We’ll take you through simple steps on downloading Wieview for your PC and Mac as well. First, let’s look into downloading Wiseview for PC and then on Mac.
- First of all, you’ll need an android emulator installed on your computer. You can do your research on which emulator to choose. While choosing, keep in mind that the emulator has to be safe and effective. We will be using Bluestacks android emulator here.
- You can download Bluestacks from its official website very easily. As soon as the download is done, go ahead with the installation process and set it up.
- Open the emulator by double-clicking on the icon.
- Now, you need to locate the search bar, once you find it, type in Wiseview for PC.
- You will now be shown different app stores through which you can download the app. Continue with Google Play store.
- After doing this, you’ll have to enter the ID.
- Click on the download option.
- Step aside for a while and wait for the download to be done.
- Install the app by following the instructions that’ll appear on the screen.
- You can now go to the home page or the main menu of Bluestacks and use the app.
Downloading Wiseview on Mac
Downloading Wiseview using an emulator is pretty similar to doing that on windows. But because the OS of Mac is a little sensitive to app installation, you’ll need to be a little more precise with the steps.
- Open Bluestacks and go to the search bar.
- In the search bar, type Wiseview for Mac OS.
- From the results that appear choose the option you like and click the App store while downloading it. Choosing the Mac App store is important.
- Type in your ID.
- Wait for Wiseview to be downloaded and install with the help of on-screen instructions.
- Once the download and installation are done, get back to the main menu of Bluestacks and start using Wiseview.
Few basic features of Wiseview
- Allows you to comfortably and easily live stream events from your PC, mobile or any other device.
- You can capture or snapshot events that you think are important.
- Makes it easy to check back at the video and do a playback of it from your SD card.
- Record live videos with ease and store them.
- You can also listen to live audio with the help of Wiseview.
In the terrors of today’s world, keeping safe has become an important yet difficult thing to do. Having CCTV cameras all-around your house or office isn’t enough, monitoring them from time to time is crucial. And apps like Wiseview make it extremely easy for you to do so. They are easy to use, effective, and accessible from all sorts of devices like mobiles, PC, etc. Just have the app installed on your devices and monitor the area whenever you feel the need to.