The need of a good video player is always there on your smartphone, tablets, and PC/laptop as well. There are uncountable numbers of media players available for you on the Google Play Store and some of them are absolutely fine.
One of the media players is highly recommended for the smartphone is MX Player because of the features and facilities it has. The player is so popular that even the PC and laptop users want it for their gizmos to enjoy the experience while watching videos, movies, and rest.
So, if you wish to download MX Player for PC, please go through the steps we’re going to shared.
Read : Free download Hay day Game for PC with tips and tricks
MX Player for PC–Best Android Media Player – A Complete Source
Now is the time when all the people love to browse the high-resolution video with epic quality and the player we use must support all the files as well. So, here below are some features of MX Player you’ll love to know about.
- It plays every possible file you could imagine like 3gp, mkv, flv, vob, xvid, bluray and many more. And, with this app you can download any file without thinking that it’ll play or not.
- You can access folders directly, in which you’ve got the movies instead of segregating it from all the folders.
- The user interface is very easy to handle and to let you allow accessing each and every control you want effectively
- You can even scan your SD-Card in a few seconds for the movies, if you’re messed up with your card.
- You can also change the themes according to your need and make the player look like your way.
- The picture quality is very clear and mind-blowing that you’ll adore yourself to choose this media player for your PC.
Now, if you’re done with the feature, let’s download MX player for PC.
Free Download MX Player for PC-Windows 7/8/XP
As it is a smartphone app, so we need to download a 3rd party platform for the successful run of this app on your PC. And, here below are the steps.
- Download Bluestacks app emulator as the virtual environment for your PC.
- Run and install the Bluestacks on your PC.
Check: Get step by step guide for installing Bluestacks App Player on PC
- Launch the program and search for my apps.
- Type the app name to get a list down.
- Select the app and download it on your PC.
- Run and install the app as per the on-screen instructions.
Now, in a few minutes, you’ll see a logo on your desktop and you just need to click on that icon to launch the app and enjoy your movies with the MX video player. However, using the app emulator is just an option to run any of the smartphone apps on your PC, but it could face some glitches sometimes. Still, if you wish to use any of the smartphone apps on your laptop, then Bluestacks is the best and I guess that now you’re completely able to use it and download the apps. Really, this is the best Android media player for PC.