Smartnews is among the best apps on the internet for reading and knowing your local news. Keeping connected to the world is never a bad thing but nobody has the time to skim through long newspapers in the present day. People are looking for quick ways to get as much information as possible and many developers have created great apps to look through news within snaps. One of such apps is Smartnews. Smartnews has all sorts of trendy topics and the latest news highlights on there.
The best part about this app is that you can browse news offline. Next time you’re going to a hill station to get some fresh air, Smartnews will keep you up to date with what’s happening in the world even with a bad internet connection. Having Smartnews on your phone is pretty common but if you’d like to go through news while working and don’t want to reach out to your mobile every now and then, downloading Smartnews on your PC is an effective solution.
Downloading Smartnews on PC is very simple and in this article, we will take you through the steps on how to download Smartnews for PC.
Downloading Smartnews for PC
- Start by downloading Bluestacks from the official website.
2. Wait for it to be downloaded and then install it by following the on-screen instructions.
3. In order to install the emulator, you’ll need to open the downloaded file and accept all of its terms and conditions. After doing so, you’ll be able to install Bluestacks on your PC.
4. When the emulator is installed, open it from your desktop and log in to the Google Playstore with your Gmail ID.
5. Go to the search bar and type Smartnews in the bar.
6. Click on the option you prefer and hit the install button.
7. After the file of Smartnews is downloaded, go to the downloads folder and click on it in order to install the app onto your device.
Downloading Smartnews for Mac
- In order to download Smartnews on your Mac, you’ll need to install the Bluestacks emulator for Mac OS.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, click on the Bluestacks icon and open the app.
- When you open it, choose the App Store instead of Google play store and enter your ID and other information for downloading the app to your Mac.
- In the search bar, type Smartnews and search for the app.
- Choose the top one in the list and click on the install option.
- The app will be downloaded within a few minutes.
- After the install and download is done, open the main menu of Bluestacks and get started with using Smartnews.
Few basic features of Smartnews
- Classification between different genres of news for easy access.
- You can follow the news channels or publishers of your liking and get news from them.
- The ‘For you’ section of Smartnews understands your choices in news and shows you the topics that might interest you.
- If the internet connection’s a little weak in the area, you can still look through the latest news as Smartnews lets users consume news even when they are offline.
Smartnews has all sorts of news topics and sections from lifestyle to politics. It provides a great user interface and custom-tailored news recommendations of your liking. Though the app works absolutely fine on your smartphone, you might be missing out on a few enhanced features on the tiny device. By using the app on your PC, you can get access to a more enhanced user experience. If you’re facing any difficulty with downloading Smartnews to your PC, the above steps must have helped you get rid of it.