For every person that carries around a Nikon camera, Snapbridge is a must-have app. This app allows you to share the photos and videos taken on the camera to different devices. Snapbridge app is a great app and is really quick with its work, it sends the photos from your camera to the smartphone as soon as you take them. The only problem here is that Snapbridge is a smartphone app and access it on your PC is not very easy. It doesn’t have a separate version for Windows or Mac so it’s a bit of a journey to get access to Snapbridge on your PC.
Though the process is not very straightforward, we’ll help you get done with it easily. Below, we’ll show you two different methods to download and access Snapbridge on your Windows and Mac PCs. So, just open up your MacBook or Windows Laptop, and let’s start the process.
Download Nikon Snapbridge for PC using Bluestacks
If you are not familiar with Bluestacks, it is an app that lets you access android apps on other operating systems. We will be using Bluestacks to install Snapbridge on Windows PC. Let’s first get into the steps for downloading Bluestacks.
- Start by going to the official Bluestacks webpage.
- Give the download button a click to start the download process of Bluestacks.
- When the download is done, check where it’s saved and click on the file.
- In order to install Bluestacks, you’ll need to give a few permissions and follow some instructions that appear on the screen.
- If everything goes right, the Bluestacks android emulator will be installed on your PC.
- Now, open the Bluestacks app by clicking on the icon that appears on your desktop.
If the download and install process is done, open the emulator and get started with installing Snapbridge on your windows pc. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do so.
- Open Bluestacks and sign in to your Google account.
- Signing in will give you access to your play store from where you can download Snapbridge.
- After signing in, find the search bar and search for Snapbridge.
- Find the official icon of Snapbridge and click on it.
- Now, click on the download or install option next to the icon.
- Wait for the installation to be done and make sure your internet connection is proper to speed up the process.
- As soon as the installation is complete, the Snapbridge icon will appear on your desktop.
- In order to use the app, you’ll just have to double-click on the Snapbridge icon.
Download Snapbridge for Windows 10 PC using Nox
NoxPlayer is another android emulator you can use to download and use Snapbridge on your PC. You can take the help of this method if you’re facing any issues with Bluestacks. We will first give you the steps to install Nox and then we’ll get into installing Snapbridge using Nox.
- In order to install Nox onto your PC, you should first start by downloading it. You can do so from its official webpage.
- Wait for the download to be done, go to the folder where the file is saved, and double click on the Nox setup file to open it.
- Now, you will see an install button, below that you’ll also see ‘I have read and accepted the NoxPlayer agreement’, select that box and then click on the install option.
- The installation process for NoxPlayer will be started almost immediately.
- Wait for the installation to be done, it may take a while.
- Now, tap on the start option.
- Click on the Login now option.
- Enter your Gmail address as well as its respective password.
- Read the terms of service and then click on the “I agree” option.
- Lastly, give the accept option a click and you’re all done with the installation of NoxPlayer.
Now that you have signed in to your Google Account, it will be much easier to get done with the installation process of Snapbridge. Just follow the steps below and install Snapbridge on your Windows PC using NoxPlayer.
- In the search panel, type in Snapbridge and click enter.
- Choose the topmost result, there are many fake versions of the app so click on the official icon of Snapbridge.
- Now, click on the install option.
- Wait for the installation to be done.
- As soon as it’s done, click on the open option or go to your home screen and double-tap the Snapbridge icon to open the app.
Get access to Snapbridge on Mac
In order to access Snapbridge on your Mac, you need to install an iOS emulator. Emulators like iPadian or any others will work fine.
- Download the iOS emulator and complete the installation process as well.
- After the installation is complete, launch the iOS emulator.
- Click on the App Store icon on the home screen of the emulator and log in to the App Store using your Apple ID.
- After logging in, go to the search bar and search for Snapbridge.
- Click on the Snapbridge icon and then click on the install or get the option to start the installation process.
- When the installation is complete, Snapbridge will show up on your home screen, double click on it to start using the app.
The experience of using Snapbridge on a PC solely depends on the capacity of your PC. If you’re using a PC with less hard disk space or RAM, the emulator won’t be able to work properly and the app also struggles to give you the best possible output. So, make sure the RAM and hard disk space are high enough to support the emulator.