For any person that’s into creating beautiful videos and photos with simple edits, InShot is easily the best app on the market today. Most of its features are available for free but if you would like to take the videos up a notch, you can opt for the paid version as well. It’s not possible for you to go by a day without coming across beautiful videos made with the help of InShot. We all know that editing is a lot easier and effective when done on PC and if you are searching for an easy way to get InShot on your PC, you are in the right place. Here, we’ll give you all the information necessary to download and use InShot on PC.
How to download InShot for PC (Windows 10/11/7) & Mac?
In order to download InShot photo editor, you will first need to download and install an android emulator onto your Windows PC. This step is important because InShot doesn’t have a separate version available for Windows. We will show you two ways to download InShot on your computer or laptop but downloading and installing an android emulator is necessary for both methods. So, let us first look at how to download and install an android emulator.
Downloading and installing an android emulator
There are a ton of android emulators out there and many of them will work just fine for this job. Here, we’re choosing Bluestacks. In order to download Bluestacks, start by going to the official webpage of Bluestacks. Click on the download option and Bluestacks will automatically be downloaded onto your device.
When the download process is done, go to the folders and find the Bluestacks application. Click on the file in order to install Bluestacks on your computer. Accept the License Agreement by clicking on the next option. Now, you’ll have to follow a couple of on-screen instructions and once you’re done, Bluestacks will be installed on your device.
Downloading InShot for Windows PC (Method-1)
- Open the Bluestacks application and get done with signing in to your Google account.
- After signing in, open the play store, and in the search bar, search for InShot.
- Choose the official InShot app and click on the Install button right next to it.
- The time taken for installation depends on your internet speed, so make sure your connection is good. After the install is done, the video and photo editor will be installed on the android emulator (Bluestacks).
- When the installation is complete, the InShot icon appears on your device. Give the icon a click to get InShot started.
Downloading InShot on Windows PC (Method-2)
If you face any issues while downloading and installing InShot video editor with the help of the previous method, you can opt for this one as well. As said earlier, you will need an android emulator to carry out this method so get that downloaded and installed. In this method, we will be using an apk file of the app instead of going into the play store as we did earlier.
- First, you need to download and install Bluestacks or any android emulator.
- You can ignore the Google sign-in because we’ll be using an apk file of InShot to download the application.
- Surf the internet and find an apk file and all you need to do is drag and drop it onto Bluestacks (or any android emulator).
- Doing this will automatically start the installation of InShot on your Windows PC.
- The install will be identical to how it starts on an android device.
- When the installation is done, the icon of the app will be on your home screen. Click on the icon to start making amazing edits on photos and videos.
When it comes to the apk file, you can get that very easily. Just search on the internet for the InShot apk file and download it from any well-known website that pops up in search.
Downloading InShot on a Mac (Method-1)
The steps are pretty similar, but if you are a Mac user, you’ll need to download and install an android emulator for macOS. After you’ve downloaded a Mac android emulator, install it by following a few on-screen instructions and sign in to a Google account. Search for InShot in the search bar and click on the official InShot app. Click on the install option and wait for the app to be installed. When the installation is done, the icon of InShot photo editor will appear on your home screen, click on it in order to use the app.
Downloading InShot video editor on a Mac (Method-2)
This is a comparatively easier way to download InShot on your Mac.
All you need to do is go into the app store, if you are not already signed in, you’ll need to sign in to the app store by entering your Apple ID. In the search bar of the App Store, search for InShot app, click on the official InShot app, and tap on the get option. Wait for the download to be complete and you’re all set and ready to start using InShot on your Mac.
What is InShot?
InShot is an android app that is often used for editing photos and videos.
Can I get InShot on my computer?
Yes, getting InShot on your computer is possible but you’ll need to have an android emulator installed.
Is InShot free?
Yes, InShot allows you to edit photos and videos for free and you can also get the paid version for a few extra perks.
InShot by itself is a great app and allows you to edit videos and photos with ease and getting such an app on your PC opens up countless opportunities to take your edits to the next level. We’ve shown you how to download InShot for PC and Mac and we’ve also included two methods for each. You can try any of the two methods and can use the other one if you face issues with the first. Either way, if you follow the given steps as is, you’ll get the installation done within no time.