If you are not familiar with ES File Explorer, it is basically a file-sharing app that allows you to share your photo, video, music files, and many more with nothing more than a proper Wi-Fi connection. The app not only helps in sharing files through different devices but also manages your files efficiently. Other than just simple file sharing, this app allows you to perform many different functions like cut, paste, share, delete, hide, bookmark, create shortcuts, and many more. With ES File Explorer you are also able to manage your files on cloud storage as well. Having said all of this, we are safe to say that this app is a perfect combination of everything you’ll need in a file explorer.
Now that we have had a brief introduction to this app, let’s tackle the main issue that is getting ES File Explorer on your Windows or Mac PC. The app cannot be downloaded directly on your Windows PC or Mac as there is no official version for the operating systems. Here, we’ll give you detailed information on how to download and install ES File Explorer on your PC. As there is no official version of the app, we’ll be using an external app through which the download will be done.
Downloading ES File Explorer for PC using BlueStacks.
You can comfortably download, install and use ES File Explorer on your Windows 7, 8, 10 by following the below steps.
- Start by downloading the BlueStacks app, you can do so by going to the official website of BlueStacks or by clicking the download now button below.
- The download process will take some time, wait for it to be done and make sure you have a stable internet connection to speed up the process.
- After the download is done, go to the folder where the BlueStacks file is downloaded and double click on the file.
- A setup wizard will be launched almost immediately that will take you through the rest of the steps. Go along with the instructions and you’ll be done with the installation process within a couple of minutes.
- Now that BlueStacks is installed, go to the home screen of your device and double click on the BlueStacks icon to open the app.
- You need to sign in to your Google account to perform the further steps so get that done first.
- After signing in to the Google account, go to the search bar and search for ES File Explorer.
- Click on the topmost result and also make sure it is the official ES File Explorer by looking at the icon.
- After confirming the app, click on the install button.
- The download will start immediately and the time taken for it to end solely depends on the stability of your internet connection.
- Wait for the installation to be done and you can use the app from the BlueStacks home screen after it’s done.
- Whenever you use ES File Explorer, it will open on the BlueStacks emulator only.
Download and install ES File Explorer for PC using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another emulator you can use to download and use ES File Explorer on your PC. The process is identical to the one we did on BlueStacks but we’ll take you through the steps to avoid any possible confusion.
- Go to the official website of NoxPlayer and download the app, you can also click on the download button below.
- Follow all of the instructions on the setup wizard to get done with installing NoxPlayer onto your PC.
- Go to your device’s home screen and open the android emulator.
- Sign in to your Google account, if you don’t have one, you will have to create one now as you won’t be able to proceed further without a Google account.
- Now, go to the search bar on the Play Store and search for ES File Explorer.
- Click on the install option right next to the app icon.
- Have some patience and wait for the download process to be complete.
- Once the download is done, go to the home screen of the emulator and open the app.
Must visit: Xender for PC
Downloading ES File Explorer on Mac
The download steps are all similar to downloading ES File Explorer on Windows PC. Download the emulator of your choice, sign in to a Google account, and install the ES File Explorer app.
A few important features of ES File Explorer
- With the help of this app, you can search and share files without any hassle.
- You can select various files at once and share them.
- The app is available in almost 20 languages so you can use the app in your native language as well if that’s included.
Can I download ES File Explorer on my PC?
Yes, downloading ES File Explorer on your PC is quite simple, you can do it by downloading an android emulator.
Is ES File Explorer safe?
Yes, it is safe, but if you want to test it out before downloading the app onto your device, you can do so by downloading it on an android emulator.
We have given you the easiest and best ways to download ES File Explorer on Windows 10 without any confusion. Just follow the given steps without missing anything and you’ll soon have access to ES File Explorer on your PC. You will have to download a lot of things in this process so always make sure you have a good internet connection.
Also can try: Zapya file sharing app for pc