Digital art is gaining popularity these days, and if you have the skill, it is also a perfect career option. Many platforms allow you to create digital art and procreate one of them. With many beautiful options and features, procreate can be considered one of the best apps. Procreate has a user-friendly atmosphere and provides some pretty robust features. To sum it all up, an artist can find infinite possibilities to create art with the help of Procreate.
But, the only downside is that procreate is only available for iOS and Mac users. So, there’s a little bit of disappointment for Windows users. Regardless of this, if you decide on getting procreate for Windows, there’s a solution.
How to Use Procreate on Windows?
To be clear, procreate is an app solely made for iOS users, and there’s no way you can directly install it onto your Windows device. But this doesn’t mean all hope is lost; you can still install and procreate on Windows with the help of iOS emulators. If you aren’t much of a techy person, you’ll probably have many questions about an iOS emulator. There’s nothing to worry about because we’ve got your back. In this article, we’ll take you through all the steps to install procreate on a Windows device.
- The OS has to be Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- You’ll need a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
- To prevent any graphical glitches, have your graphics driver updated.
- 64-bit and 32-bit PCs are compatible with installing an iOS emulator.
- The empty hard disk place is essential and makes sure you have 20 GB or, even better, 40 GB of it.
Installing Procreate For PC Using Bluestacks
First, let’s look into how to download and install Bluestacks.
- Go to the official webpage of bluestacks.
- Find and click on the download option in order to download bluestacks onto your computer.
- The download should be done within a few minutes but it also depends on your internet connection so make sure the connection is stable.
- After the download is complete, go to the folder where the bluestacks file is saved.
- When you find the file, give it a double-click.
- Now, it’s time to install the emulator, follow a few on-screen instructions and if you do it right, bluestacks will successfully be installed on your PC.
Now that you have downloaded and finished installing bluestacks on your PC, follow the below steps to install procreate.
- After installing bluestacks on your PC, the bluestacks icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double-click on it to open the emulator.
- Once it’s open, get done with signing in.
- When the sign-in process is all complete, locate and go to the search bar.
- In the search bar, search for Procreate.
- Look for the official procreate icon which in most cases appears on the top.
- Click on the official procreate app icon.
- Tap the install option right next to the app.
- The installation process might take a little while, again it depends on your internet connection so make sure you have a stable internet connection before starting any of these processes.
- After the installation is complete, you’ll see the procreate logo on your desktop.
- Double-tap on the icon to open the app and start creating masterpieces.
Installing Procreate For Windows Using iPadian
iPadian is free to download and you can find a legitimate iPadian download link anywhere on the internet if you search for it. Or, you can easily download it from here as well. Follow the below steps to install iPadian on your Windows PC.
- First you need to download the .exe file of the iPadian simulator.
- Double-click on the file and complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- That’s pretty much it, as soon as the installation is done, you can get started with using it.
iPadian overlays the basic features and the general look of the interface of an Apple device onto your Windows PC. You won’t need an Apple ID or anything and you also can’t access the app store but you can still make use of some iOS apps like procreate and more.
Once you have installed the iPadian simulator, all you need to do is just search for the app you want to access (in this case it is procreate), open it, and get started with using it.
How can I install procreate on Windows PC?
You can easily install procreate on any Windows device with the help of an emulator. There is no other way because procreate is not officially available for Windows PC.
Why is my PC slow after running Procreate?
If your PC doesn’t work as fast as before and is giving trouble to perform basic functions, it says that your device is not powerful enough to run the emulator.
Procreate is a wonderful app for creating art and offers millions of possibilities for users. Though downloading and using it on Windows PC is a tricky process, we’ve tried our best to simplify it for you guys. Install the app on your PC and start creating beautiful pieces of art.