There are tons of apps available in the play store and every other day a new app gets launched. However, if you are looking for apps that are both artistic and stress busters at the same time, there are very few to name. One such gaming app is Happy Color by Number by X-Flow. It is a popular app in the art category and those who admire art will enjoy playing this game to the crux. This app not just targets children, but also adults. People of any age can get a kick out of this game. The interesting thing is that it is a free game and doesn’t include any hidden charges, not even in-app purchases.
This game sharpens the artistic mind of the people that play it! It also helps them improve their focus. Logical thinking while coloring complex pictures aids them a lot in sharpening their brain. It is a very easy game to play where you will be given a colorless image with numbers on it. Below you can find different colors with a series of numbers. All you need to do is click on the numbers which eventually tell you which part of the picture to color. Also, there are different levels of the game from easy to complex and players can choose the level depending on their interest.
Is Happy Color available for PC?
If you are wondering if this incredible coloring game is available on PC or not, then the answer is no. The game is not released on PC platforms officially, but if you badly want to color the pictures on the big screen of yours, you are welcome. You have a way out to get the app on desktop platforms. Also, it is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
Features of Happy Color Game
The Happy Color boasts similar features as that of the mobile version. Check out the features of the Happy Color – Color by the Numbers game.
- The player can explore thousands of unique pictures to color all at one place.
- The player can zoom in and zoom out the picture while painting to notice the pixels with different colors.
- Other than coloring, the gamers can also enjoy sketching pictures.
- Sharpen your brain and increase your focus by coloring complex images.
- Make coloring even more fun with the Happy Color app.
- Say goodbye to the boredom as this app hosts around 6000 pictures to color.
- There are numerous categories of images available on the app from which you can choose your favorite category to color such as animals, nature, flowers, mandalas, destinations etc.
- For easy identification, the colors are marked by numbers.
- The user can color images for free and there are no in-app purchases in the app. If the user wants to avoid ads, they can pay a little amount and enjoy ad-free coloring.
Download Happy Color for PC (Windows 10/8/7) -Two Method Explained
To download Happy Color on PC, your PC must have an emulator. As you must know, with the help of the APK file of the app we run the applications on desktops and laptops. The emulator provides the platform to run the apps smoothly on the desktop. There are multiple emulators available online that give a top-notch gaming experience for gamers. Here we are sharing two methods to install Happy Color app on PC.
Download Happy Color game on PC using BlueStacks
- Start by downloading BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- After installation, launch the BlueStacks Emulator by clicking on the icon.
- Go to the Google Play Store and Type “Happy Color” in the search bar.
- Download the Happy Color app and also Install it.
- The app will be installed successfully on your device.
- Now click on Happy Color from the BlueStacks home screen and enjoy coloring.
Download Happy Color on windows using NoxPlayer
- Download the NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC by clicking on the download button in the official website of NoxPlayer.
- The download process will take a little while, wait for it to be done and make sure you are on a stable internet connection for the process to be done quickly.
- Check your folders and find the file related to NoxPlayer.
- Double click on the file to open it.
- After double-clicking on the file, you’ll see an install button, just below the install button, there will be an option that reads ‘I have read and accepted the NoxPlayer agreement’ click on the box and then tap on the install button.
- Wait for the installation to be complete and then click on the start option to start the app.
- Log in to your Google account by clicking on the login now option.
- Enter all of your credentials belonging to the Google account and then click on the login button.
- A few more terms and conditions will appear on the screen, go through them and then click on the I agree button.
- Now, the last step is downloading NoxPlayer on your PC and clicking on the accept option and once you do that, you’ll be done with the installation of NoxPlayer.
- Search for the ‘happy color’ app by typing it in the search bar of your play store.
- Go to the play store and download the “Happy Color” app from there.
- Install the app and after installation, open it from the NoxPlayer’s home screen.
With Happy Color game, you can experience the coloring at its best. From newbies to professionals, anyone can find images that suit their level of interest. With a wide variety of images to choose from, you can enjoy every moment of coloring with the Happy Color – color by number app. With the emulator installed, you can relish the PC version too. The app gets updated often with new images and features. Sooner or later the developers of this coloring app, X-Flow may come up with the desktop version citing its popularity.