The world is going online and most of the things are done online these days. The technology had made innovations in the field of internet. Earlier, we use to download a document to read it completely, but these days there are many tools that help you to read the documents over the internet as well as on your mobile devices. One of such tool is QuickOffice.
This application is developed by Google Inc. and is available for every Android device for free. Though, running this app on PC is not really difficult. There are different tools available online to run this app on PC.
About QuickOffice for PC
Microsoft Office is generally used on Windows PC, but it is not available free of cost. In case of MAC, there is default app to run office documents. But if you are using an Android smart phone or tablet for creating Office files and wish to synchronize with your PC, then you need to install QuickOffice for PC. The documents you create using this app are stored in Google Drive instantly, if you are login with your Google Account. Let us look at some great features of QuickOffice for PC
Recommended : Download music app – GarageBand for Mac and PC
Recommended to Read : How to use Google Hangout for Mac
Features of QuickOffice
Some of the prominent features of this wonderful app are as follows:
- You can edit the text and tables in the files using this app
- It supports different lists, font types, titles, fields, colon titles and much more
- A page can be viewed in different scales
- It provides good support for the major formats of Microsoft Excel Sheets- text, date, number, time, and formulas
- The users can easily rotate, move, scale objects, and can also edit the text comments in PowerPoint presentations
- It also has a file manager
- Users can also view and open the PDF files
- The users can also get access to the files located in Google drive and their devices
- Users can also attach files with their email messages
- The design of this app is really convenient and beautiful
- The main screen opens in full screen and at three modes
- QuickOffice: The editor of Microsoft Office Word docs supports versions 97-2003, 2007, and 2010 of the documents.
- Quicksheet: The editor of Microsoft Office Excel docs supports versions 97-2003, 2007, and 2010 of the documents.
- QuickPoint: The editor of Microsoft Office Power point supports versions 97-2003, 2007, and 2010 of the documents.
- QuickPDF: This program can only be used to read PDF files
Must play the best game of all time : Real Racing 3 for PC is the fastest PC game
How to Download QuickOffice for PC?
Though, this application is not available for PC, but still you can download it for free using Bluestacks, which is an Android Emulator. Here are few steps to download QuickOffice for PC.
- Download and Install Android Emulator- Bluestacks on your PC
Recommended : How to install Android App player(Bluestacks) on PC
- Run this application and search for ‘QuickOffice’ on the search bar
- Once you find it, download and install ‘QuickOffice’ using Bluestacks.
- Now go to the application section of Bluestacks and tap on the icon to start it.
Quickoffice APK Download for PC
QuickOffice is the fantastic application that allows you to read the office documents on your PC. You can even edit them in your own way. Most importantly, unlike Microsoft Office, this application by Google is completely free. It is the light weight alternative to Microsoft Word. So, download this app from Google PlayStore for free.
Must check : Download Application Manager – Mobogenie