Are you someone who loves watching movies?
If yes, MovieBox is a perfect app for you. This incredible app allows you to watch your favorite movies and TV series from around the world for free. Isn’t that something amazing?
MovieBox is available for the users of iOS and Android devices. All you need to do is go to the iTunes or Google Play Store and download it from there. This fast and easy to use application will change your movie watching experience forever.
MovieBox has become extremely popular among the cinema buffs and even casual movie watchers. Sometimes people wish they could watch the movie on the larger screen of their PC or laptop instead of the small handheld screen. Unfortunately, this application is not officially available for Windows PCs and Laptops. But don’t get disappointed yet. There is a workaround.
Here is a quick look at how you can download and use MovieBox on PC (Windows 10/8/7).
Trending : How to Access iMessage Online on PC & Mac
How to Install Moviebox for PC (Installation Guide)
Although, MovieBox app isn’t officially available for PC, there is a very simple solution. All you need to do is create an Android environment right on your Windows based computer. For this you will need the Android Emulator.
- There are many Android kernel emulators available out there. However, BlueStacks and Droid4x are the most popular and reliable among all. Both these emulators offer high performance and glitch free operation.
- All you need is the right version of Windows, which could be Windows XP/7/8/8.10/10.
- Download one of the two emulators from their respective websites (you can look-up on Google) and install it. Once the emulator has been installed, launch it on your computer.
- Locate the search box and type ‘MovieBox’
- You will see the suggestions in the drop down. Click on the desired application and the installation process will start automatically.
- Once the installation is complete you will be able to use MovieBox as if you were running it on your phone. The only difference is that it is much easier to use and navigate the app with your mouse and keyboard
Alternative installation method (with Latest Moviebox APK File)
In case the above mentioned method does not work, we have an alternative for you. However, you would still need an emulator for it.
Sometimes you may not be able to see the app in the search result. If that is the case, you will need to download the Moviebox APK file.
- Google.com using the browser
- Search for the ‘Moviebox.apk’ file
- Download the file on your hard disk
- Right click on the file and open with the emulator you have installed (BlueStacks or Droid4x)
This will install the application on your computer. But it will only be accessible through the emulator.
Make sure that you download the emulator file from a trusted source only.
Must Try : Google Duo for PC (Windows 10/8/7) and Mac
Features of MoviBox for Windows
- All the HD formats are supported by this incredible movie application
- MovieBox app offers a very interactive and user-friendly interface. This makes it very easy to use the application.
- The app is very fast and if you have a good internet connection MovieBox will stream the videos very effectively.
- MovieBox for PC gives you access to the latest movies and TV shows.
Apps like Moviebox for Android & PC
Let’s have a look to the popular apps like Moviebox.
- Box TV
- Sky HD
- Rox Player
Also see : iMessage for Windows 10/8/7/XP