Through this article we will learn how to use iMessage on the PC and Mac computers. The tutorial includes the step by step process to use iMessage online on these platforms.
Since its launch, iMessage has become one of the most popular messaging apps. By using the available internet connection on your phone, this app allows you to send and receive text, picture and video messages. However, iMessage is exclusive to the users of the iOS devices from Apple.
There are a lot of people who want to use this app on their computers or laptop. This is because not everyone wants to buy an iPhone or any other iOS device. Just because you don’t have an iPhone doesn’t mean you should not be able to use this incredible app. Here is the workaround you have been looking for.
Using iMessage online on your Mac computer
Using iMessage on your Mac computer is pretty straightforward. Here is how you can do it:
- Use the web browser to access iTunes on your Mac computer.
- In the search bar type ‘iMessage’.
- Download and install the app.
- Login with your Apple Id and you will be able to use iMessage on your computer very easily.
Exclusive : Download iMessage for Windows PC
Using iMessage on your Windows PC
There are a few workarounds but the best way to do this is by using the iOS emulator on your Windows PC. This process is completely safe and already being used by a number of people already.
iPadian is the most popular and safe iOS emulator that creates the iOS environment on your PC. It is extremely easy to install and use. Here is how you can use iMessage on your PC:
- Download iPadian program on your computer form the website www.xpadian.com.
- Once it is installed, launch the iPadian app.
- You will see the doc at the bottom of your screen just like Mac computer.
- Use the search bar to search for ‘iMessage’.
- You will see the app listed; download and install it.
- Now all you need to do is login with your Apple ID and start using this amazing app.
With the help of iPadian you can transform your Windows PC into a Mac computer quite easily. However, this is not what everyone wants to do. Thankfully, there is another way you can use iMessage on PC without having to convert it into a Mac.
Must visit : iPhoto for PC
With remote access on Chrome
A number of people would prefer to use this method instead of using iPadian. However, this method will only work if you already have a Mac computer somewhere and you need to use iMessage remotely. With this method you can use any Mac app on Google Chrome. So, if you already have a Mac computer, follow these steps:
Trending : KIK for PC – Windows 10/8/7/XP
- Install Google Chrome browser on your PC as well as Mac.
- Go the ‘Extensions’ in Chrome Settings and search for ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’ on both PC and Mac; install this app.
- Go to the Mac computer, open the Chrome browser, and enable to the Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
- Allow your computer to be shared. Not down, remember, or save the access code you will get.
- When you are on your Windows PC, again authorize the remote access like before.
- Choose the option to connect remotely and enter the code you received.
- Now you will get the access to your Mac computer right on your PC computer screen. You will be able to use all the Mac apps on your PC computer now, including iMessage.
It might seem a little confusing in the beginning but you will get used to it.
Don’t Miss : Zapya for PC (100% Working Method)