Recently, we focused on how to download Bluestacks Android emulator for PC in our last post and now we came with another trending topic; ‘how to download WhatsApp for PC‘. So, let’s focus on the tutorial.
The Instant Messaging (IM) apps are pushing the limits of success to the sky along with the internet and playing a big role in ruining the mobile operator’s market of SMS packs.
Now, one IM app which I guess doesn’t require any kind of introduction. Yeah, you got it right; we’re talking about the Whats App. The IM giant has crossed all the limits of user’s overwhelming response and this response has cost the FB US $ 19 Billion to buy WhatsApp.
WhatsApp can easily be used on any smartphone OS like android, iOS and windows. Now, users want to use WhatsApp for computer (windows 7/8/XP)and Mac as well.
So, here below is the procedure of downloading WhatsApp for PC or laptop. But before that, let’s take a look at the features which costs FB US $ 19 Billion.
Must Download : Zapya for PC & Mac
What does Whats App have that’s worth US $ 19 billion?
The Whats App was already soaring high and recently the deal between FB, the social media giant and it has increased the expectations of users as well. Here below are a few updates that Whats App has got along with its previous features.
- It allows you to send texts, audios, videos and sound clips and images as well.
- The contact adding is hell too easy as you just need to add the mobile number to your contact book and if that contact uses the Whats App, then it’ll appear automatically on your Whats App profile.
- Now, with as per the new updates, the IM giant has come up with the free calling and better privacy.
- Also, you can now hide the last seen status without using the 3rd party services or any other tactics.
- Whats App does charge you a little after a year of free subscription and you can pay for your friends too.
The above features are enough to make sure that this IM app stays on the top. Now, let’s discuss the procedure of downloading for windows 7/8/XP PC.
Also see : Shazam app for windows PC – Free Download
Download WhatsApp for PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP)
Installing the app is like cooking Maggie that takes only 2 minutes but if you are new to this, it may be some tricky in the beginning. So, here you need to follow the step by step method.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks app player and install it on your PC.
Read : How to run Bluestacks on PC
- Step 2: Use the icon to launch the app player and search for the app by writing “WhatsApp” in the designated area.
- Step 3: Now you will get the app in search result. Click on install button to download WhatsApp on PC and install as well following the screen instruction.
· Step 4: Finally, you can use the WhatsApp for PC by clicking on the app icon.
· Step5: Now, click on whatsApp and fill up the required details along with phone no., country code, and, then click on Ok. You will be asked to verify your mobile no. by sending a short code SMS to your phone. In some moments you will receive 3 to 6 digit code, which you have to type in checkbox.
· Step6: Finally your account will be approved and now will ask to write your name with profile picture. The installation procedure is over here and now you can add your contacts.
How to use Whatsapp on PC
How to add contacts to WhatsApp for PC
1. You will find a 2nd button menu at the bottom in app’s window.
2. By clicking on the menu, you will see some options there and now tap on 4th icon ‘contact’.
3. Now again go to menu and click on 2nd icon ‘new contact’.
4. Now fill up the all the details and click on finish. Thus your all contacts will be added to Whatsapp on PC.
You must follow: How to add your Gmail contacts to WhatsApp on PC
The WhatsApp was already a big name and now the brand FB is also attached with it, so I guess this is the most deadly and record breaking combination under the IM niche apps.
Now, all the other apps like WeChat, Line, BBM and the others have to look upon their strategy again, if they want to keep their names alive in the market.
If you love our post ‘Whatsapp for PC’, then please share your reviews on your social media accounts.