Photoshop has been the name synonymous to photo editing. However, Adobe’s Photoshop is not only a little difficult to learn and use, it is also pretty expensive. With smartphones becomes hugely popular, we are always looking for handy apps that are easy to use and can work on the go.
A lot of people love to take pictures and retouch them. They are looking for a program that is easy to use and enhances the pictures quickly. This is where PicsArt comes into picture. PicsArt is an incredible photo editing app designed for the Android and iOS smartphone users.
PicsArt app features a number of editing options, filters, and effects to enhance the pictures and make them look more stunning. The popularity of this app can be gauged by the fact that it has been downloaded more than 100 million times already. What’s more amazing is the fact that it is totally free of cost.
A lot of people want to use this PicsArt on Windows PC and laptop as well. Unfortunately, this app is only available for the mobile platform. However, don’t get dejected already. There is a way to use it on your Windows computer as well. Here is how you can do it.
Must Download : Hike for PC (Windows 7/8/10)
Downloading PicsArt for PC ( Windows 7/8/10)
It is true that PicsArt is not available officially for Windows computers. But we are presenting a workaround that allows you to use it quite easily on Windows OS. All you need is an Android emulator to get PicsArt for PC.
- First of all, you will need to install an Android emulator on your Windows computer. BlueStacks is one of the most trusted and reliable emulators for Android.
- You can download the installation file from the official website of BlueStacks
- Once you have downloaded the file, start the installation process.
- It will take a few minutes to install this emulator
- Launch BlueStacks once it has been installed.
- Now click on the ‘Search’ button at the top bar of the application and search for PicsArt
- Install the app the way you would install it on your Android phone
- Once the app is installed it is ready to use on your computer.
Remember that you cannot run PicsArt (or any other Android application) directly from the Windows OS. The application runs within the emulator environment. So, every time you need to use it, you will need to run BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/ 10
Also visit : Best Alternatives to Microsoft Visio for Mac
Feature of PicsArt
- Transform ordinary images into extraordinary pictures
- Use loads of awesome options to enhance your pictures
- Lots of borders and frames to add to your pictures
- A number of text effects to add to your photos
- Create stunning collages and post them on social media accounts
- Enhanced photo editor with advanced drawing tools
- Lots of filters to create various styles of photos
- A number of effects to make your photos more impressive.
- Fast and very easy to use
Don’t miss : Moviebox for PC-Windows 10/8/7