The social networking has become an addiction for the people these days and everyday a new concept with new options are knocking the social networking gateway.
The websites like Instagram, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and Reddit are the ones who managed to stay in the hunt with the like of FB, Twitter and Google+, but the rest came and went unnoticed.
The Instagram is one among the above which used a different technique of social networking and using other platforms for its publicity and I must say that it’s very intelligent move from the company.
Being a smartphone app, it’s quite an unexceptional method which gets used to download Instagram for PC or laptop, but you can do that for sure. Here below is a brief description about the Instagram followed by the downloading procedure.
All about Instagram App for PC
Instagram is originally a photo-video sharing app with your friends or public and before sharing your photos, you can use the various options of editing which can customize you pics and can give it your personal touch of photography. Here are a few more points about it.
- You can share your images as public or to friends through Instagram for PC.
- Anybody using the Instagram can follow unless you’ve checked the option of privacy to go through all the requests.
- You can also integrate your Instagram account with Flickr, FB and others and to share your images on those through Instagram.
- Instagram is rich in filter and editing features to help you improve your images and put on some shades on it.
Must check : Free Download UC Browser for PC
How to Download Instagram for PC (Windows 7/8/10)
There are two potential methods, including many others, which can be used to download and Install Instagram on PC. You can select any one of them after going through the steps which are written below.
Using App Emulator
- Step 1 : Download an app platform or emulator on your PC; you can use the Bluestacks app player for that.
- Step 2 : Install the Bluestacks and launch it once downloaded.
- Step 3 : Type Instagram in the search area and click to download the app.
- Step 3 : Now, follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- Step 4 : Once done, launch the app using Bluestacks and loin into your account to access Instagram from your windows 7/8 PC.
If you don’t like the idea of using a virtual platform to use the Instagram on your PC, then here is the alternative for you.
- Step 1 : Download the Pixta app directly on your PC without any 3rd player.
- Step 2 : Launch the downloaded icon to let the Pokki installer get downloaded and installed now.
- Step 3 : Once the installing is over, click on the Pixta icon to launch the app.
- Step 4 : Now, mouse over to the upper right side and click on the user profile icon to login into your Instagram account through your windows 7/8 PC.
There are many more methods of using the Instagram for PC which you can easily find on the internet, but in my opinion, the above two are easiest to practice.
How to upload photos to Instagram from PC ?
If you want to upload pictures to Instagram from PC, then click on camera button and then select the polaroid icons in right side of screen. It will allow you to sort the pics from your drive. Now edit and upload the photo as usual.
The Instagram is becoming a famous entity in the social media network as people love its photo sharing idea which even comes with some cool editing option too.
So, if you don’t have an account on it, then make it now to experience it and those who want to use it on their windows 7/8 PC, use above methods.